The boys and I got spoiled by Papa while Abba was in Tahoe with Mandy and Liza was in San Francisco with Kevin! It's amazing that Abba and Papa do generous things like this for us. Their legacy of uplifting and building others selflessly is about much more than movies, iFly and fishing. On this trip, I noticed all of the teaching that Papa was doing, whether he meant to or not. I appreciate him constantly taking opportunities to share his knowledge, stories, and example with my boys. I am in the business of raising men, so the influence of a solid, kind, hard-working man on them cannot be overstated. We take much more from these times spent than fun memories - the strength, guidance and imprint we gain from spending time with someone so admirable is priceless.
Sunday, July 23, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment