Sunday, August 23, 2009
Liza has made an amazing smooth transition into the school year this year, especially given the fact that she has not only taken on a new grade level, but a new school, carpool, uniforms, ......the works! She has been a champ and even loves her uniforms. Tonight she didn't want to take off her knee-high socks because they are so comfortable! She is sleeping in them as I type......her vocabulary continues to amaze us as well as her ability to coddle, cradle and cuddle her little brothers. Tonight while I was putting Will to bed, she got herself, Dane and Jonah all matching "CATS the musical" t shirts and bottoms so they could all be triplets for bedtime. She and I got to start a sewing project today; a friendship quilt and she is doing a fantastic job. We love to spend time together and laugh alot while we sew. Our biggest laughing fit of the day came on the trampoline, however, where our "bum wars" turned into laughs so long that my stomach hurt! She is my little sunshine and I'm so thankful I have her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment