Sunday, August 23, 2009

"Fwilla" as he is now affectionately called by his sibs (where is the LOVE in FWILLA?? Don't ask me....) is an adorable 1 year old for just 10 more days! Then I will have to call him a 2-year-old! NOOOOOOOO! Lately we have been wrestling quite a bit. He loves it and we both laugh the whole time. He had me amazed when I went to "fly" him with me on my back and my feet on his belly.....I got him elevated and in the usual flying position when he carefully decided to sit up and wrap his legs around my feet, making my feet a chair for his bum! He sat so tall and steady and now refuses to fly the usual and customary way.....he has invented the sit-fly!

In the pool yesterday, he loved doing "flips" where he would crawl up my shoulders, face to face, then sit on my neck, putting both of his legs over my shoulders....after the countdown, I would flip him backwards, supporting him and holding on to one of his arms, and he would land in the water, head up with a full smile and belly laugh! So fun!

No comments:

Music We Love