
Liza.....my little buddy...... last night we decided to go on a walk at 9pm (an unusual occurance at our home given that I am a bedtime nazi)! We had such a good time singing, laughing and stopping occasionally to star-watch. She is absolutely delightful and remained positive and tough even in those last long tired minutes of walking home sooooo late. She keeps begging us for a sister, but I am selfishly liking our twosome :)
3 comments:
that is such a pretty picture!
McCall Thank you! Please remind me of your blog address.....I want to learn from you!
Hi Em, you look so beautiful. I hope you don't mind me adding you on my blog list. It is so fun to see all your pictures and blogs. This weekend I'll really have to spend more time, not before I'm running out the door for work I can't wait to catch up on your cute, cute family!take care and have a great summer, Marcee
Post a Comment