Monday, August 11, 2008

Too Many Funnies







Being the primary author of this blog, I thought I would take time to wax theoretical or philosophical for my blog entries, but no. The quotes of the week have taken over, and it appears that most of my blog entries will consist of hilarious things the kids say! Fine with me. At least I am finally jotting them down somewhere.  Jonah holds the record today, adding the following two funnies from our visit to Wheeler Farm today: 1) about a water pump leaking into the mud below "Mama, look at that water going into all that JUNK!" 2) "Hey, look at that chicken in the cow's nest!" We got to see a cow get milked, visit all sorts of animals (Will was in heaven), and spend almost an hour "riding" on stationary tractors. Liza's favorite part was probably Kev's bullet-speed stroller ride to the car.....she was missing a Bitty Baby American Girl doll (a boy) and wanted to get to Abba's to see him one last time before bed.

No comments:

Music We Love