Sunday, September 28, 2014

Liza and I thoroughly cleaned the upstairs of our house this morning. She helped me rearrange the boys' bedroom furniture and everything! We rewarded ourselves later by heading out for some City Creek shopping! She is such a delight; we had the best time laughing our heads off, drinking herbal tea, and having our customary dinner at the Nordstrom Cafe.

I have her on a financial program where her jobs throughout the week earn her enough money that she can buy her own clothes, pay for her own entertainment - basically learn to manage her money by getting to make decisions about what she spends where and when. As much as she loves to get new clothes, she is such a saver! As part of the program, I recently got her a debit card (tied to the money she earns) that used for the first time tonight. She is so judicious about her spending - even when she finds something that she loves, she will put it back if it is out of her budget. I am so impressed with this little saver/money manager!

No comments:

Music We Love