skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Tolton Tribe
There are no great things; only small things with great love. Happy are those.
Thursday, October 4, 2012
Jonah and Dane love Parker, another first grader...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Music We Love
Let them be little
Blog Archive
►
2017
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
2015
(24)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(19)
►
2014
(746)
►
December
(66)
►
November
(93)
►
October
(63)
►
September
(58)
►
August
(55)
►
July
(76)
►
June
(50)
►
May
(59)
►
April
(101)
►
March
(51)
►
February
(73)
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2012
(379)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(51)
▼
October
(70)
Will: Mom, what's Adamandeve? Who is he? Sent fro...
Addie: your auntie Kate calls everyone "love" Liz...
Addie: Liza, I am tempted to squirt you with water...
Mom: Liza, if someone offered me a trillion dollar...
Will and I shared a few mean games of tic tac toe ...
Liza and friends snowball fighting!
The first snow of the year flew today! Dane worked...
Our songbird constantly singing...
One of my favorite times of each day is bedtime re...
Liza's classroom-she is in red.
No title
Will has emerged as the goal-scorer of his team. S...
These two amazed me with their playful imagination...
Beautiful Sixth Grader
Drea and Lizafish have enjoyed getting their worko...
Will and I have played this letter sounds game sev...
No title
I asked Liza to see what Will wanted for a bedtime...
Gun safety training has begun!
No title
No title
The boys loved the shoot location-we were on 100 a...
A preview of our 2012 family pictures...
No title
No title
No title
Happy Halloween from the pumpkin patch! The boys s...
Liza and I staged this pic based on the actual hil...
Artist at work!
The boys' art room just before bedtime!
Will and I took Kev lunch at work. Being on his fe...
No title
The boys got these gangster stashes from the great...
Will learning to bow at his violin lesson!
Will LOVES Sophie puppy.
Larry, Curly and Moe in bubble bath heaven!
Dane is #3 Jonah is #2
Go Jonah and Gold Kings!
No title
No title
Katie, Liza and Anna!
This being the CrazyLegs race, the runners wore fu...
Liza and I have trained for her first 5k all summe...
Dane to mom after bee sting: I didn't cry when I g...
Dane after a bee sting "I don't think it meant to ...
No title
Pumpkin carving!
Conference bingo was a hit (anything involving sug...
I thought this was especially sweet of Liza and Ka...
We THINK that, based on some very recent male beha...
Dane: Mom, where does oil come from? Like canola o...
Will, the violinist, discovers piano!
Jonah hard at work on his first book report. He dr...
Dane part-drew and part-traced his first self-port...
At the pumpkin patch with Will's preschool!
Swimmer girl Liza getting her workout with Dr.Drea.
Will waiting for his butterflies to come out of th...
Very cool... The iPhone now takes panoramic photos!
Will's first violin!! A tiny 1/16!
Home, sweet home
Liza's first day on the bus!
Will takes great care of Cloudy.
Playtime at the park!
Jonah and Dane love Parker, another first grader...
Will's soccer practice! He is the star of the team...
To checkout a modern day form of body preservation...
Liza and kids mummifying a chicken as part of our ...
Liza and her 60' ancient timeline! We are up to th...
Will had a fantastic birthday party at the circus ...
►
September
(53)
►
August
(27)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(36)
►
April
(55)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(28)
►
2011
(559)
►
December
(67)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(51)
►
September
(81)
►
August
(113)
►
July
(123)
►
June
(65)
►
May
(38)
►
2010
(1)
►
December
(1)
►
2009
(16)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(6)
►
2008
(13)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(10)
About Me
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment